Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What a difference a year makes



Wow! What a difference a year makes! This time last year I was packing my suitcase and getting ready to fly off to New Jersey for who knew how long to see doctors at Jefferson. It is good to take inventory and see how far I have come. You should try it too!

A year ago I walked with a cane, and unless I absolutely need it (like at a Braves Game or if we are walking far, or if I am having a VERY bad day and would rather not fall)

A year ago I had a misdiagnosis, now we know what it is and how to treat it (but now I wait until we have insurance to get it!)

A year ago I weighed 44lbs more while I am great with that I have some more work to do.

A year ago I had VERY short hair that was a different color!

A year ago I was a very scared girl (2 Timothy 1:7)

A year ago I did not have my nose pierced!

A year ago my dad was still alive. I miss him

A year ago I had a boss. I miss him.

A year ago I did not realize what a powerful woman I am.

A year ago I could never imagined how different my life would be, how the people in my life have made such a difference. Friends old and new, family & co-workers They keep me laughing, wipe my tears (which there have been many of over the last year), keep me sane and love me unconditionally. For that I am so grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment