Monday, December 21, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas...

Eve! Yes just in the nick of time!

After my flight was cancelled on Friday night and two feet of snow fell I was not sure when I would be able to get out of here. So yesterday morning first thing I started to call Delta to rebook my flight home.

I spent an hour solid listening to the busy signal (apparently everyone else was trying to rebook too...who knew?!) decided to try again later...more busy signal, got through once and got cut off just as I got a person. So between football games and dinner I had the phone attaced at the ear and my redial finger was just about stiff...

At 11:05 last night I FINALLY got through to the lovely Elizabeth at Delta, only to be told each day that I asked for (Mon-Wed) had NO flights to ATL. I was practically in tears as I asked her to PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE find me a flight for Thursday. I was in luck and just as we started to book my flight I got cut off again. I was in tears at that point.

It took another hour of trying to get through to finally get to a person and thankfully I had some more information and managed to book a flight for Thursday at 11:32am that will land in Atlanta at 2:03pm. I will be home for Christmas Eve services and I am so excited about that! I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I am most excited about seeing my family and being together.

So that is the big news from me for today. Pray for good weather and a safe flight.

Love, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment