Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This is Spinal Tap...

Haha! I have always wanted to say that.

Anyway. The doctor's office just called. They have me scheduled for labs tomorrow morning at 7am and my spinal tap at noon on Thursday.

Did I ever tell you how much I HATE needles??? Seriously like HATE them. An insulin dependant dabetic who gives herself a shot every single night HATES needles. Like with a passion.

So what does all this mean? This all means that I will be here at least through the weekend. I am still waiting on the MRI to be scheduled and cannot go back for my big lab work until Monday. We will have to see Dr. T after all of that so we are shooting for having me home for Christmas.

I have not done one thing for Christmas so that should be fun. NOT! Seriously, not one gift bought not one thing done. Maybe we will cancel Christmas until after the first of the year.

I hate to keep asking you to pray but that is what I need right now. More than you could know.

Love, Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Prayers and prayers keep going up for you Jenn. I refuse to stop praying for good outcomes in your journey. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Jiggy; and parying for you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart, Christmas is not what is important right now, and you know your family would agree. Even your girls would be just fine if it was 'cancelled' because they know how important it is to have mommy well. And Harvey is a big boy and can handle it. Trust me, you can survive! How about waiting until after the first of the year and celebrating the first days of the rest of your life, maybe even pain free........what a concept! I can't figure out how to do this properly, but this is from MoLo. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete