Friday, December 4, 2009

Nothing to see here...

Hey there! There is no news to report today. Yet I feel the need to blog about it.

We have not heard from the doctors office so we wait. Do you know how bad I am at waiting??? Yeah I so suck at that! You just have no idea.

Last night I sat out by the fire for HOURS. Seriously, hours. I have not sat anywhere for any length of time in about 10 years. I mean seriously, I had to really reach back to figure out when that happened last. I sat and did NOTHING for hours. I was not worrying about who needed what. I was just sitting. just being. How amazing is that? You all should be impressed.

So yeah not a whole lot to report on, but wanted to let you all know I am missing you all terribly, especially the Journey...it just seems NOT RIGHT that I am here and you all are there. I thank you all once again for the prayers, meals for my family and cards. I appreciate you all so very much and love you even more!

Love, Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jiggy! I don't know if you know me, but I'm a member of FBCL. I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and keeping up with you on your blog. Oh, and I miss hearing your "uh-huh's" and "Amen's" during the 2nd service! :)

    Hope you get to feeling better soon and get the answers you so desparately need.

    Jodi York

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you! I pray that you continue to draw strength during this time and allow yourself time to heal and rest! I pray for you often and continue to ask for healing of your pain! Keep your chin up!!!

    ReplyDelete