Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In the midst...

of all of this stuff that is going on I am having a blast with Jack! He is so cute, and so smart! Here is Jack and I after his AWESOME pot and pan drum show! Jack ROCKS!

I would love to have about a third of his energy! He is so much fun to hang out with and he has such a great imagination. I am just really having fun with this boy! I miss my kids, but Jack has been reminding me what it is like to have a little kid around again. I have been watching lots of shows that my kids watched like Little Bear and some new shows I have never heard of like Yo Gabba Gabba...who knew? He has made me realize that kids are a lot of fun to hang out with! So thanks Jack!

Love, Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Kaden LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba. I watched it with him all the time when I was in Houston. Praying you get some answers concerning your medical issues soon so you can get back to your family, Jenn. What a blessing that you have friends to stay with while you wait for the results of your tests. Jack is a cutie!

    Cindy/Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this mean you'll be wanting to work in the children's ministry when you get back? ;)

    Mattie

    ReplyDelete