Friday, November 6, 2009

Food Glorious Food

Yeah I love food, always have always will. Anyway this is not about me and my long standing love afair with food.

Some folks who have asked about bringing meals had some questions and I am just going to answer them.

Harvey and the girls are not terribly picky. In 20 years of marriage I have only found about two things he will not eat, coconut and raisins (I LOVE both!).

The girls are not terribly picky. Olivia loves chicken in any shape form or fashion and will eat all sorts of veggies her favorite is broccoli.

Emma is not terribly picky either. She just doesn't like her food to touch. That is a subject for a whole other blog!

If you wanted to do a GC instead for them to eat out there is not reallly a place I have found that they do not like! It is all up to you to do what you are going to do but know that I appreciate you guys already calling and coordinating with Sandie. That is a big load off my mind while I am gone. I love you guys!

Love, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment