Thursday, November 5, 2009

More God Details

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

This has always been one of my favorite verses and WOW! Just WOW! I make plans but God obviously has a greater grander plan thank I could ever imagine.

Okay so after a little rest (for those of you who know me I do not sleep much.) I figured I should fill you in on some more details because you will not believe how God has been orchestrating this amazing thing.

There are so many little things that have had added up to BIG things

*I found John!
*John remembered me!
*John lives in New Jersey after living until recently in Montana-if he still lived there none of this would be going on I am convinced.
*He knows people who work at the hospital I will be going to. http://www.jeffersonhospital.org/
*He has been on this diet that I will be on. He has sent me the money to get my kitchen set up so I can put it into place because to start it is expensive and those of you who know me...I am broke!
*While I am in New Jersey he has hired a chef to teach me how to cook this way.
*He has opened his home to me.
*He has offered my husband a job. Long story on that one but when Harvey was laid off earlier this year, he found another job but we really think God has something bigger and better and then along comes John with this unbelieveable offer.
*He is flying me to New Jersey.
*He has honestly and completely rejected every excuse that I have given him not to take him up on this opportunity.
*He has given me a few weeks to get my stuff together here.

So yeah, God KNOWS the plans he has for me. I am so glad He does because I could have not come up with a plan like this ever!

Love, Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm confused....I thought you said you were going to Philly? But I read here that it is New Jersey???

    Well, wherever it is, I'm praying for you!
    Just let me know which state, okay?!?!
    How funny :)

    ReplyDelete