Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meal Coordination and a slight change of plans

Okay everyone has been asking about meals for Harvey and the girls while I am gone so we have a person who has offered to coordinate that! She is my BFF Sandie Bazemore. So here is the deal. If you want to volunteer for a meal that is wonderful. Let Sandie know and she will meet you at the church and deliver to the fam.

Sandie Bazemore (BTW, I asked permission before I put her info out there.)
770.466.7084 home
678.231.6764 cell
sabaze@bellsouth.net

Please give her your phone number and email so she can get a reminder out to you. Sandie I love you for helping take care of my family.

Okay so onto the news of the day. My leave date was originally December 1st. But again, God has other plans. I will be boarding a Delta flight (I hope Russell keeps all the parts in the right places for me!) on Sunday November 29th since I have a 2pm appointment on November 30th with a neurologist at Jefferson. Actually I know that was a God thing because actually the only appointment available was December 22nd...just sayin.

So now I am in let's get everything ready for me to go and things keep piling up on the calendar. Like banquets and end of soccer season parties-which by the way this has been THE LONGEST soccer season EVER! So I am trying to tread water and not drown. I am glad we have late soccer games on Saturday so I can get some stuff done around here. And maybe even squeeze in a nap.

And just so you know I have two Diet Dr. Peppers left and they are at the office. When they are gone, they are gone. Pray for me and anyone I may come in contact with in the next little bit! It has been quite a shock to the system but it will only get better from here.

Love, Jenn

5 comments:

  1. You can do it - you will be AMAZED at how your family - both the one that lives in your home, and your church family that loves you - will pull together and make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of your Faith in GOD and in trusting HIS plan for your life. You are a walking testimony to me and you give me courage daily. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn...if I hadn't believed in God before reading your about your miracle/journey, I would now! What an amazing testimonial this journey has been. You are truly being blessed for your dedication to God over the years - good or bad. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you. Hugs! Caity Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep reminding yourself that you are doing it to get better.
    YOU CAN DO IT!! If I could quit Mt Dew cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant, then you can quit DDP Okay? Okay.
    Muwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Jenn, we are praying for you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete