Sunday, November 15, 2009

So much to do so little time...

Well hello there! I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to update the blog. Sorry about that. Alot of folks have told me they are reading the blog so that is good. It is the best way to keep up.

I am now blogging from the comfort of my bed, I picked up my laptop on Friday. I have been busy importing contacts and favorites and making it mine for the last couple of days. I did not realize how much stuff I actually do have on the computer. How did I ever live before the internet??

So I am in countdown mode. 14 days from today I will be sitting at the airport waiting on my flight. I am nervous, excited, scared all rolled into one. There is a lot to do between now and then, I only have five more days in the office so I will be frantic I am sure! I am busy making lists and checking things off. I am coordinating all things Young Household, I am trying to make sure I have all of my medical things in order. Have I mentioned that in the midst of all of this my day to day life goes on like having to do laundry, haul kids, end of season soccer stuff, upload pictures for soccer parents and on and on...

Meals are coming together and Sandie is doing an awesome job of heading that up, I have someone getting my kids to Bethlehem each of the three nights. I only have one other transportation issue and that is on Mondays. Emma takes bass lessons at 5pm with Hannah Coursey. I have not been able to get her there yet. If you can help with that, please email me jyjiggy4jc2@bellsouth.net or you can call me at 770.786.3985 or you can facebook me. She will need a ride each week until probably the week before Christmas.

I appreciate your continued support and prayers. Harvey came home and told me that people he does not even know were asking him how we were doing and what they can do to help. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful church family! I love you all more than words can express.

Love, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment