Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Journey To Bethlehem

Journey to Bethlehem is coming and I am so sad I will not be here for any of it. Not even the dress rehearsal. I leave the day before. It is the first time I have not been here at all. I could not participate last year but I was around, I walked through, I hung out in the worship center. It was a lot of fun. I am really sad that I will not get to see the girls in their costumes or how the city looks and feels. :(

I need some help with getting the girls to the church for Journey. So if there is anyone who would be willing to come get them and take them Harvey woudl be able to bring them home. You can email me at jyjiggy4jc2@bellsouth or Facebook me to let me know.

Aren't you all impressed? I needed help AND I ASKED for it! :)

Love, Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Good girl. See it didn't hurt to ask for help. Wish I were closer so I could help, I'll just pray for you all.

    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be able to help. Let me know.

    BBFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can help there too. No big deal, (if they want to be with our crazy family.)
    Scott may scare them though :)

    Send me an email: the3westbrooks@comcst.net and I'll give you my cell number cause the number in the church directory is WAY old. We only use our cell phones now to save money.

    ReplyDelete